OUTBND, the Italian Start Up that created the Action Sports Social Network launches a Kickstarter Campaign to keep growing.
After self-financing their growth and development for the better part of 3 years, the startups seeks financial support from the community they set to work with.
Founded in October 2018, with the idea to create an ecosystem in which brands, athletes and Action sports lovers could share their passion and connect with one another, OUTBND officially took its first step by releasing the app (available on both Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), in August 2020 and has worked relentlessly since then, to grow its following and arrays of services.
To date, OUTBND’s community has been growing, thanks to their “alternative” marketing efforts, such as:
- An Original Wakeboard event (WKBND), where the top Pro riders from all around the world battled in a head to head competition at Turin Wakepark.
- Sponsoring 2 third-party events: Freeride Fiesta, a Mountain Bike event in Mexico and the Burton Mountain Mash, a snowboarding event In Italy.
- The creation of an athlete team, who compete and create content for the brand.
- The customization of the car of one of the athlete for the Rally of Montecarlo.
- The customization of the Canopy for the Brand’s Basejumper!
With this kickstarter, OUTBND, seeks to raise at least 90k EUR: these will be the key to organize more events, invest in giveaways for the community and maintain and better the app itself.
To support this project you can go to this link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/outbnd/outbnd
E-mail for questions or collaboration: email@example.com